728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Kona Venkat penning a script for Pawan Kalyan

    Tollywood's one of the busiest writer in present day's Kona Venkat soon ready a new script for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan.Writer Kona Venkat himself revealed the news in twitter.

    Kona venkat said “Very soon I will be writing a story for my soul mate Pawan Kalyan.We have always been very close to each other.I am proud to be his friend. Writing for him would be fun.. It's going to be the highest grosser ever.. That would be my aim.. He always inspires me. Let my work speak…”

    It is known that Kona Venkat is making his acting debut as a villian in Ram's upcoming movie Endukante Premanta. On the other hand he is busy penning the script works for hindi films like Sher Khan, No Entry 2,Dhee and a script for Sanjay Dutt.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments
    Item Reviewed: Kona Venkat penning a script for Pawan Kalyan Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top