728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    I was scared initially: Nayantara

    I was scared initially: Nayantara
    The actress is extremely happy with the rave reviews that the film got from the critics and audiences alike and moreover, she is proud to have got a rare distinction of working with veteran director Bapu, ANR and Balakrishna in a landmark movie that is going to be written in the annals of Telugu cinema.
    While talking about how she got into the skin of Sita, the most revered character in Hindu mythology, Nayantara said that she was scared initially.
    "I was very happy when this offer came my way. But soon my excitement turned into fear, as I was scared if I will be able to do the role, which was made memorable by veteran actors like Anjali Devi convincingly. Bapu sir came to my rescue and he guided me - be it my expressions, costume or gait. He gave me complete freedom and asked me not to follow anyone and bring my own style to the character. It was a matter of time and within couple of days, I got into the skin of Sita and I lived the role, enjoyed every bit of it. I could relate so much with Sita who was bearing the pain of being separated from her husband," she said.
    Nayantara also said that she did not make much preparations for the role, but became a complete vegetarian, used to visit temple almost every day, do pooja and stopped meeting friends and people outside the unit.
    When asked about Balakrishna, who played Ram in the film, Nayantara said that he was the main reason for her to be part of Sri Rama Rajyam. "I thank him from the bottom of my heart for believing in me and having the confidence that only I could do this role to perfection, more than me."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments
    Item Reviewed: I was scared initially: Nayantara Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top